Friday, June 03, 2011

i hope my love will be enough

there have been a few songs on the radio recently that tugs at my heart strings and i just found out tonight that the singer is bruno mars.

sigh.

brilliant voice....his voice just tugs at my heart strings.

and i wonder,
if we go through life without ever finding the kind of love that he sings about.
if we go through life without experiencing the depth of emotions that he feels.
to be willing to throw himself in front of a run away train to save his love.
would it be sad?
if we marry a person we love, but don't love us in equal terms.
are we able to measure the love?
would our heart die the day we realise that?

i hope that we are stronger than that.
i hope that we are so strong, we can give so much love and expect nothing in return.
i hope that we are so strong, that our love will carry us through everything.
i hope that we are so strong, our love will be enough for us all.

i hope that despite the fact that we are just human,
our love makes us superhuman.

i hope that my love will be enough for you.
i hope that my love will be enough to stop the hurt you feel.
i hope that my love will be enough to carry you through the pain and keep you going on.
i hope that my love will be enough and compensate for all the losses you feel.

i hope that my love will be enough, i won't lose you so soon.

No comments: